Monday, July 28, 2014

GYCT-Jean and Jamey Jammies Pattern

Everybody loves a comfy pair a pajamas! 
GYCT released a brand new pattern today that is just that!
I had the pleasure of testing out  the Jean and Jamey Jammies Pattern for both of my little dudes.
I choose the short sleeve shirt with banded pants.
The shirt pattern also comes with a long sleeve and gathered front option.
The pants pattern also comes with regular pants and shorts.


The pattern is full of easy to follow instructions and pictures to help guide you.
I made the size 7 and the size 8 for my boys, but the pattern goes from 12 months to size 12!

For 2 days only ( 7/28-7/29) you can get this awesome pattern for only $5.95!
The pattern can be bought on Etsy or Craftsy.
Check out GYCT for all the absolutely adorable versions of the Jean and Jamey Jammies Pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment